What we collect
- We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or services
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our services
- We may periodically send emails about new services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests To send you updates when news items are added to the site (if you have subscribed to that service)
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. You have a right to access your personal data and change any inaccuracies. We will ensure that any information we obtain and use will be held in the strictest confidence and used in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other relevant legislation. We will use the Mail Chimp email marketing platform for distribution of news to our newsletter subscribers. If you want to opt out of receiving these at any time, follow the unsubscribe link in an email. A limited number of people at Evoque Claims & Appraisals Limited, and our external web development agency (Ventutec Limited) have access to data. We will not pass on your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you and you may ask for your details to be forgotten i.e. to be completely removed from our system(s). If you would like a copy of the information held on you, or you wish to amend details or be removed completely, please contact Evoque Claims & Appraisals Limited or use our contact form.
This statement was last updated on 27th November 2018